Fred Beans service departments partner with AAA Mid-Atlantic
Fred Beans Family of Dealerships is pleased to announce that it has partnered with AAA Mid-Atlantic’s Approved Auto Repair (AAR) program, making Fred Beans Towing and all 17 service Fred Beans service departments part of the AAR network of trusted sources for high-quality repairs, great service, integrity and dependability.
“We’re really excited to be part of this regional affiliate of the renowned AAA automotive services club, knowing that AAA members and nonmembers alike recognize and trust that distinctive triple-A oval,” said Beth Beans Gilbert, vice president of the Fred Beans Automotive Group.
“When they have an emergency or want repairs or routine maintenance, they’ll have an extra measure of confidence knowing that our service departments, battery service truck and towing have passed AAA Mid-Atlantic’s rigorous requirements.”
AAA standards require that a partner must
- Participate in formal training and keep employees up-to-date on current automotive systems and repair procedures.
- Make sure that all its technicians hold current ASE certification.
The non-profit National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) works to improve the quality of vehicle repair and service by testing and certifying automotive professionals. Today, more than 350,000 professionals hold ASE certifications and work in every part of the automotive service industry.
- Train receptionists to advise AAA members about repair and service
- Maintain neat, clean interior and exterior areas (service bays, waiting areas and restrooms).
- Score no less than a 90 percent approval rating in AAA’s random customer surveys.
In addition to the assurance of quality and service, when AAA members use an approved repair shop like Fred Beans service departments, they may ask for and receive these additional benefits:
- An AAR maintenance inspection at no extra charge when the shop is servicing a member’s vehicle
- Guarantee on repairs, parts, labor and components for at least 12 months or 12,000 miles, with some exceptions
- A 10 percent discount on labor (up to $50 off)
AAA Mid-Atlantic has almost 3.7 million members; there are more than 50 million AAA members in the US.
About Fred Beans Automotive Group
The Fred Beans “Everything Automotive” Family of Dealerships includes 13 dealerships selling 19 different automakes in southeastern Pennsylvania. Founded in 1975 and still based in Doylestown, Bucks County, locally the automotive group also owns and operates Fred Beans Collision Center, AutoExpress of Doylestown, NAPA of Doylestown, Autorent of Doylestown and Fred Beans Parts Warehouse. Beyond Doylestown are Fred Beans stores in Boyertown, Devon, Limerick and West Chester. The wider organization includes partnerships with McCafferty Automotive in Langhorne and Mechanicsburg and New Holland Auto Group, which include numerous subsidiaries.