The following information was submitted by Tom Casper, representing Spring-Ford High School's Student's Need an Alternate Party (SNAP):
Why get involved???
Even if I don’t have a Junior or Senior in the High School?
- It’s a It’s a community event…a community concern!
- One of the scariest statistics for a teenager is that for the age group 16 to 24, drunk driving is the leading killer.
- Alcohol is a factor in at least half of the fatal automobile accidents in America.
- In many cases, the person killed in the accident is not the drunken driver, but an innocent person.
- Not only does drunk driving have an emotional impact, but an enormous economic effect as well on a community. - Large amounts of money that taxpayers and people innocent of these crimes have to pay.
What does your commitment look like?
What are the next steps to get involved and lend your support?
- Sign up with www.SNAP.PTOMANAGER.com to receive communications on volunteering and events throughout the year.
- Donate - give what you can, every amount helps us achieve our goals. Please make checks payable to: “SNAP”, and mail to: SNAP c/o Spring-Ford HS 857 S. Lewis Rd. Royersford, PA 19468
- Attend as many fundraising events that you can.
Check out www.sfsnap.org for more information and our calendar.
What is SNAP?
Students, Educators, Parents, and Community coming together to provide the Junior and Senior students of Spring Ford High School a post-prom event that is safe, fun, and free from destructive decisions.
This School Year’s Post Prom Event is
April 21, 2012
*SNAP Community Walk Thru* April 21st 6:30-9:00pm
Did you hear the BIG NEWS???
Spring-Ford’s 2012 post prom SNAP event is a New York City theme!
Please spread the word that the best place to be is amongst all your friends!
SNAP volunteers are planning a “Night in the Big Apple” for you & your classmates!
The BIG party begins immediately following the prom at Drexelbrook Event Center.