Invite a friend
Hot Power Yoga
Hot yoga is the single most vigorous, aerobic, addictive and effective yoga series in the world – it provides complete health care – physical and mental. Each class consists of a series of postures that systematically stimulate the muscles, organs and glands, as well as the nervous system.
Other benefits of hot yoga include: accelerated weight loss, stress reduction, improved balance, more developed muscle tone, lower blood pressure, headache relief, improved concentration and more...
|Where||CoreFit Training Studio 21 S Limerick Rd, Royersford, PA 19468|
|Time||7:30 pm–8:30 pm|
More About CoreFit Training Studio
CoreFit is a personal training facility which offers classes with no membership restrictions, including hot yoga, kettlebells, Zumba, Strength & Conditioning WOD and TRX plus, a suspension training system. For information on rates, call the telephone number or visit the website provided.
Other events here
- Zumba Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 6:15 pm–7:15 pm
- Kettlebell/Strength & Conditioning WOD, TRX, Zumba and Hot Yoga Classes Weekly on Tuesdays and Fridays, 8:00 am–9:00 am
- Hot Power Yoga Weekly on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays, 9:15 am–10:15 am
- Hot Power Yoga Weekly on Sundays, 4:00 pm–5:00 pm
- Strength & Conditioning WOD Weekly on Mondays, 6:15 pm–7:15 pm
- Strength & Conditioning WOD Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 5:45 am–6:45 am