This is picture of Sellers' Tavern circa 1880. Originally purchased by Samuel Sellers in 1790, the building also served as a stagecoach stop and the town's first post office. In 1866 the name of the village was officially changed to Sellersville. Proprietor Simon Jacoby (bearded man, sixth from the right) stands in front of his establishment, updated with some Victorian architectural features.
This building still stands today and is known as the "Post Office Block."
For more information on the 275th Anniversary events in Sellersville, please follow us on facebook.com/sellersvillemuseum