The 2012 PHL 17 Philly Hot List winners were announced today after several months of online voting.
According to the Philly Hot List website, there were 6,409 nominees and over 100,000 votes cast, and three local businesses emerged as the winners in their categories.
Annamarie's Place in Royersford won Best Breakfast for the third year in a row.
French Quarter Bistro in Royersford won Best Soul Food for the fourth time.
John's Old School New Skool Barbershop in Schwenksville won Best Barber for the third year.
All three winners have come out on top in their category multiple times.
Several other area businesses finished in the top five in their catergories.
- Sweet Ashley's Chocolate was third in Best Chocolate
- Craft Ale House came in third for Best Beer Selection
- ICED by Betsy was third in the Best Cupcakes category
- The Craft Beer Bus, based in Royersford, was voted fifth in Best City Tour
- CoreFit Training Studio came in fifth in Best Gym
- Sonny's Italian Deli came in fourth for Best Sandwich Shop
- Limerick Bowl placed third in Best Bowling
- Salon Evolve placed fourth in Best Hair Salon
Congratulations to all the Hot List winners and finalists!