Looking to own some real estate in the area? Here is a listing of the houses for sale, provided by our friends at Keller Williams!
1. 31 Dusseldorf Dr. ($289,900) - Located in desireable Golf Ridge this 2760 sq ft colonial offers a wonderful open floor plan. Enter this home and you will find a beautiful foyer with hardwood floors to greet you. Gather family and friends around the kitchen with breakfast island. This spacious kitchen opens into an extra large Fam rm. Off the kitchen are sliders that lead to a beautiful landscaped stamped concrete patio lined by trees for privacy. This home is adorned w/ double crown molding in the foyer & upstairs hallway. All 3 bedromms have crown molding. Gorgeous wainscotting in the foyer & continuting up the stair case plus the spindel railings add to the elegance of this home. The Master Suite has his & her walk-in closets w/ an oversized sitting area. Tile flooring in master bath w/ double vanity. 2nd full hall bath. The 2 additional bedrooms are nice sized rooms w/ ceiling fans as well as Master Suite. Completely finished basement w/ seperate office/studio area. Motivated Sellers!! Bring offers!
2. 2 Harnett Ln. ($419,000) - Former model home up for sale-you won't be disappointed!! This is an amazing 4 bedroom 2.5 bath house with an in-ground pool. The rear yard is full of beautiful landscaping, a paver patio and privacy fence. Just in time to enjoy your summer by the pool. House is located next to open space owned by township! Entire first floor has hardwood floors and crown molding. Formal living room & dining room are located in front of house with heart of house located in rear and facing pool. Kitchen has new granite counters & tile back-splash. Laundry room is located off kitchen with outside entrance to rear yard. Four bedrooms and 2 full baths on upper level. Master bedroom has tray ceiling, walk-in closet & sitting area. Master bath has new cabinetry, granite sinks, soaking tub and new tile! Second full bath has new tile, too. Two bedrooms overlook pool. Basement is finished and is NOT included in square footage. Newer carpet throughout house. This home is truly move-in ready.
1. 10 Cameron Ct. ($225,000) - 422 w to Royersford Exit, left at the end of exit continue over RR tracks and make left into development
2. 528 Chestnut St. ($139,900) - Welcome to this Royersford twin with endless possibilities! Walk in to a very large and welcoming living room and dining room area. This is perfect for entertaining family and friends. Next, this home features a spacious eat in kitchen. All three bedrooms are nicely sized and are awaiting your own personal touch! This home is completed with a walk up third floor. Outside you will find a private deck overlooking the backyard and a shed. Great place for anyone to call home!
3. 735 Washington St., 218 ($100,000) - Welcome to this fabulous unit that has so many great features! The master bedroom could be the best feature, but having a washer and dryer in the unit, hardwood floors on bottom floor, closet space and history of the building might be the reasons why you want to call this your new home. Schedule a tour today!
Spring City Borough
1. 35 S. Wall St. ($214,900) - Wow! is the only word that can describe tis home. If you are a first time home buyer or looking to downsize this is the one you don't want to miss. This ranch home sits on a nice corner lot and features 2 good sized bedrooms, eat-in kitchen, enclosed porch area, newly finished basement with powder room. The main level bathroom has been remodeled and features both a soaking tub, and a separate stall shower. You're going to love it on cold winter days, as the floors are supplied with radiant heat - you'll never want to leave your bathroom. Newer appliances, and flooring throughout. Enjoy the wonderful fenced in backyard with newer installed patio, and shed. The oversized two car garage is another added bonus. So, come take a look - make an offer. You are going to love living here. Also, a 1 year HSA Home Warranty with 7 Star Buyer Upgrade is being offered to buyer for added peace of mind.
Upper Providence Township
1. 125 Iron Bark Ct. ($200,000) - Just pack your bags and move right in to this Perkiomen Woods townhouse. You will feel right at home from the moment you walk through the front door. The kitchen has been updated with new countertops, new range, range hood, dishwasher and refrigerator. There is a spacious living & dining room accented by a cozy fireplace. Sliding door leads to the new paver patio, the perfect place for summer BBQ’s. Upstairs, the master bedroom has plenty of closet space and a private bath. There are 2 additional spacious bedrooms and a hall bath. This home has been freshly painted with new carpets throughout. You won’t be disappointed in all this home has to offer. Enjoy the community tennis courts, pool, clubhouse & new playground plus the Perkiomen Trail passes right through the neighborhood.
2. 1719 S. Collegeville Rd. ($300,000) - This custom built stone cape is still occupied by the origional owners.Not your"typical" cape.Open floor plan,16-18inch wide sills throughout,Oodles of closet space and builtins.Exceptional landscaping .First floor offers Living room with stone fireplace Large picture window with window seat,dining room,large l-shaped,eat-in kitchen w.laundry area,dining nook, surrounded by windows,family room with woodburner,2 bedrooms,( 1 w/exit to 2nd level roof deck.Full ceramic tile bath.Exposed, Origional hardwood floors throughout.Second level offers two large bedrooms, with builtin closets and drawers(large cedar closet)Hall,full ceramic tile bath.Replacement windows throughout.Full outside exit basement with exposed stone walls,not finished,but framed/studded in anticipation.Fenced In-ground pool with liner,outside storage shed.1+ acre.Not a drive by Priced to sell.Dare to compare the amenities at todays building costs.
3. 106 Providence Forge Rd. ($154,900) - This Providence Forge townhome is well maintained and updated. Updated Kitchen,baths, appliances,replacement windows. Neutral decor,Great buy for first time buyers, Investors , or If you are looking to downsize. Two good size bedrooms,both with walk-in closets.2.5 baths,and best of all the association takes care of the exterior building maintainence,common area maintainence,water fee,lawn care,snow removal,trash removal(picked up at your door)All this and a Pool, Tennis Courts,and club house.Minutes to schools, shopping centers,and 422 Bypass.One time contribution fee due at settlement,equal to 2 months association fee.
4. 131 Iron Bark Ct. ($199,900) - Well located end unit with view of the woods. Full eat-n-kitchen with Pergo Floors, recessed lighting, gas cooking. Large Living and Dining Room combination with wood burning Fireplace, slider to patio and yard. Second Floor, master bedroom with vaulted ceiling and skylights, slider to balcony with all new wood floor deck on 4/12, double closets, full bath, two additional good sized bedrooms, Hall bath with ceramic tile floors. Full Finished basement,family room and play from, laundry area. Great Bright and cheery unit with lots of space, covered side and rear porch. Roof March 2004, One Year AHS transferable warranty from seller which they have had in place since purchase. Walking trills, pool and tennis available, close to shopping, restaurants, major routes.
5. 122 Roboda Blvd. ($185,000) - Welcome to Roboda's charming Cobblestone Village.This "Williamsburg-style" townhouse is absolutely picture-perfect! Formal dining room and entrance hall feature radoom width wood flooring. You'll love the new, totally re-modeled kitchen with beautiful cabinets with all the amenities. Silstone Counter tops, custom tile backsplash and stainless appliances!!Spectacular! Opens to family room with sliders to private deck and lovely garden. Relax and enjoy the view! Backs to open space, woods, and the Mingo Creek. Three spacious bedrooms w/ceiling fans, convenient two-room bath with entrance from MBR. Pull-down steps to attic storage. Full basement. Light, bright and airy. This home is absolutely move-in condition. White six-paneled doors and woodwork, Stained Oak staircase! HVAC system replaced 2004. All of this plus a One year Home Warranty! Enjoy this lovely community, tucked away on 20 acres with walking trail and playground yet convenient to major routes, shopping and schools!
6. 6 Valley View Dr. ($449,900) - Elegant & Gracious Neighborhood is the setting for this Chateau Estate home. Generous drive leads to beautifully hardscaped walkways and landscaped beds. Two story hardwood entry,dbl.guest closet, Formal LR & DR w/chair and crown mldgs. & 9' ceilings on this level. Maple cabinetry, granite counters, ceramic backsplash, recessed lighting,gleaming hardwood and sunlit breakfast area create a true "heart of the home" atmosphere which flows into Fam. Rm. w/oversized window and fireplace. Powder Rm. & Laundry Rm. are also found on first level. Four bedrooms, two full baths upstairs with a master suite all it's own.(10x12 walk-in closet). Bsmt. w/slider and double windows is ready for finishing. The pool, deck, stamped concrete patio,lighted walkways and landscaping create an outdoor oasis perfect for relaxing and entertaining friends. The garage can actually house three cars and is designed with a workshop accessible off the driveway. Large Garden Shed. Minutes to major routes,shops,restaurants & entertainment.
7. 224 Baxter Dr. ($295,000) - This Stunning Silverbrook Model features a 3 Story Rear Sunroom addition which adds the SUNROOM off the Breakfast Rm/Kitchen with sliders to expanded deck, Lower Level daylight STUDY or 4th BR, & MASTER BATH & Sitting Rm to the rear of the Master Bedroom. Handsome ground floor Entry with deep Moldings and waintscotting leads to Family Rm with Outside entrance to back yard, a Study or 4th BR, Full Bath and Laundry Rm. Main level shows an extremely spacious Kitchen w/42" Cherry cabinetry, Pantry, Corian Counters w/Breakfast Bar & Separate Breakfast Rm. Gleaming Hardwood floors throughout 1st floor and Triple Crown Moldings just add that bit of elegance. Dining Rm features a coffered ceiling & The Living Room is bright & Open & provides a fun flow for entertaining. The Powder Rm finishes off this level. The Upper level Boasts a lovely Master Bedroom with Sitting Area, Walk-in-closet and en suite Bath with soaking tub and Stall shower, plus 2 additional BR's and a Hall Bath.