New today in The Limerick Post:
- Valley Forge Table Games Earned $2.55M In January Its take was based on the operation of 50 tables operating during the month in King of Prussia.
- All-Bach Organ Recital Scheduled Sunday At Ursinus The performance features college organist Alan Morrison. It's free and open to the public.
- Three Agents Join Keller Williams' Realty Limerick Office Chuck DeMutis, Heather Vernon, and Rebecca Brendlinger have joined its growing staff.
- Montgomery County Nominees Sought For Civil Rights Awards The deadline for submissions is March 31. Nomination forms can be found online.
- Montgomery County’s Latest Emergency Dispatches Did you just hear a siren? It could be the police, emergency medical service personnel, or fire companies being dispatched by Montgomery County’s Department of Public Safety. See its incident list here in real time.
- From ‘Serious Eats,’ Something Great For Dinner Tonight Whip up something fabulous for tonight’s dinner, with fresh recipes daily from “Serious Eats”.
- Ahead On The Calendar Local events by the day, week or month. Got one to add? E-mail The Post.
- Tomorrow’s AccuWeather Forecast, And National Weather News A look at what the next day could be like, provided by AccuWeather.
- State AG Shoots Down Lottery Management Contract Pennsylvania Attorney General Kathleen Kane said Gov. Tom Corbett's plan to outsource management of the state lottery was unconstitutional.
- Local Businesses Sign On As Grandview Sponsors A Limerick company is among major supporters of the Bechtelsville PA NASCAR stock car track, touted as among the most successful in the country.
- Keep Up With Limerick Police, Now Open On Twitter It’s had an account for Facebook for a long time. Now the Limerick Police Department has a presence on Twitter too.
- Local Senator Ups State Transportation Ante By A Billion Limerick’s representative in the state Senate, John Rafferty, thinks Gov. Corbett’s proposal to fund transportation improvements in Pennsylvania by $1.7 billion annually is too low. He’s hoping to bump that figure up by another billion to solve a variety of infrastructure problems.
- No-Meat Meals For Lent An Easily Met Goal On Wednesday’s Food Page: Cooking nutritious and delicious meatless meals for Lent has never been easier; What better way to show Valentine’s Day love than with a delicious gift made from the heart?; And salted caramel cheesecake brownie bars to die for.
- No Shortage Monday Of Commissioners’ Talking Topics The mood was, at times, relaxed; the conversation, at times, pointed. But there was plenty of give-and-take Monday when Montgomery County Commissioners arrived in Pottstown for a “listening tour.”
- Association Plans Orienteering Program For First-Timers Find your way anywhere with a compass, a map, and your wits. Learn how during a free seminar scheduled for March at French Creek State Park.
The Limerick Post is part of The Post Publications LLC. Joe Zlomek is its managing editor. These links to its content are provided as a service to readers of The Limerick Patch.