At 6:20 p.m. on Friday night, a port-o-potty was reported to be on fire at the . The exact location of the blazing portable toilet was at Coach McNelly Stadium at the .
The fire was extinguished by 6:40 p.m., but the Spring-Ford Area School District has completely lost one port-o-potty through the incident.
Upper Providence Police and were on scene to handle the situation. Two kids, appearing to be teenagers, called the incident in to emergency services and even tried to extinguish the fire themselves. They stuck around to chat with responders and tell them what they knew, which wasn't much.
There are currently no leads in the investigation.