Report Storm Damage in Whitpain Township

Here's how to report storm damage in Whitpain Township.

Information from Whitpain Township:

If you have had damage to your home or vehicle from Sandy, please contact the Township by email or by phone at 610-277-2400. The Township will send a Codes and Enforcement member to your property to survey the damage and prepare an assessment form.

This report must be completed so Montgomery County can prepare an estimate of damages across the county to determine if the county meets the minimum requirements to be declared a disaster area. If that requirement is met, the County submits a report to PEMA, which then petitions FEMA for a Federal Disaster Area declaration. That declaration would release federal assistance to the area and reimbursements to local government.

Damages apply to homes and vehicles but not trees.

Heather November 02, 2012 at 05:28 PM
Nice picture you used there! :) I just called about the siding on my house. Just ask for Keith Fuller and he will take down your info.


More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »