The Lady of America Fitness Center is an exercise facility that offers weights, treadmills, spring step aerobics and boxing classes. Personal training and massage services are available by appointment, while the sauna is available to all members. Lady of America Fitness Center is a women-only gym.
- Hours: Sat and Sun, 8am-2pm Fri, 5:30am-7pm Mon - Thu, 530am-9pm
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Military, Senior, Student
- Membership info: Different levels of membership, all include unlimited group fitness classes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Class Schedule Link: www.ladyofamerica.com/Royersford/groupex_old.asp
- What's the best time of day to visit the gym?: If you want the gym all to your self, then middle of the day is the quietest time and early mornings. If you like to be around people, then come to a class. Classes are offered 6am; 9am-12noon and 4:30-8:30pm...weekends too!
- Features: Cardio (bicycle), Cardio (elliptical), Cardio (stair master), Cardio (tread mill), Food/drink, Sauna, Shop, Strength (free weights), Strength (machines)
- Services: Classes, Fitness assessment, Massage, Personal training, Towel service
- Classes/programs: Aerobics, Body sculpting, Cycling, Martial arts, Pilates, Weight loss, Yoga
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No pets, No smoking