Limerick Eye Associates is the optometric practice of Dr. Jason M. Paist. He offers contact lens fittings, diabetic eye care, dry eye solutions and comprehensive eye examinations. The office also features a collection of designer frames. Dr. Paist has been practicing optometry in Pennsylvania since 2003.
- Fax: 610-495-6853
- Hours: Mon, 8am - 4pm; Tue 11am-7pm, Wed, Thurs, Fri, 9am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: March 2008
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Designer frames to choose from. We fit all types of contact lenses ranging from astigmatism to those patients who are having trouble reading with their current contact lenses.
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: We care about our patients and strive to provide the best exam experience for them. Our mission is to create lifelong relationships!
- Insurance accepted: Visit the link below to see the insurances we participate with: http://www.limerickeyeassociates.com/insurances-that-we-accept
- Appointments: Appointment suggested
- Financial assistance: 3rd party financing
- Part of a chain: No
- On-site eyeglass service: Yes
- Contact lens fittings: Yes
- What's the most important thing to take into account when choosing eyewear?: That they feel comfortable on your face and come with great warranties! Limerick Eye Associates, PC stands behind all of their products - we aren't happy unless you are!