Located at 200 S. Fourth Avenue in Royersford, Royersford Free Public Library is a branch of the Montgomery County-Norristown Public Library. The library offers a variety of family and early literacy programming, such as story times, movement and music classes and activities for elementary-age children. It also hosts an annual family reading month and summer reading programs for all ages. For more information regarding programs and services, be sure to visit the website or call 610-948-7277.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 10am - 8pm; Fri, Sat, 10am - 2pm; Sun, closed.
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Founding Date: 1898
- What makes this community special?: The library offers best sellers and newly released books, audios and DVDs. Also carrying large print, magazines and reference materials. Free Internet access at public computer work stations.
- Parking: On-street: free
- Services: Audiobooks, Movies, Research databases, Resources for job seekers
- Programs/classes: Weekly and monthly story times for children, craft drop-ins, and music and movement enrichment classes. There are two monthly adult book discussion groups, AM and PM. Times and days for all programs are available on the library's website.
- Book donation information: The library can only accept 1 box of donated books at a time. NO textbooks, Reader's Digest condensed books, encyclopedias, magazines, outdated manuals or tape recordings. No books that are moldy, yellowing, dirty or in poor repair.
- Wi-Fi: Free